So here's some old tweets:
- English cricketers deny match-throwing allegations. "We really were that crap, honest" said the team spokesman.
Old HTML / coders never die: they just / degrade gracefully
- Bob Dylan to publish second volume of autobiography as e-book: fans brand him Judas
- every arts centre is the same arts centre
- every local newspaper is the same local newspaper
- The first rule of Mime Club is you don't talk
- I'm trying to finish my study of the Moebius strip but it's never-ending.
- PENSIONS MINISTER make the Pensions Time Bomb more interesting by calling it the pensions timey-wimey ball
- My wardrobe is full of clothes waiting for them to get back in fashion and me to get back in shape. Not happening.
- The emergence of evolutionary psychology as a specialism shows that at some point in the past making lazy generalisations was selected for.
- Although olive oil spread brand-name Bertolli sounds Italian, it's actually named after the inventors, Bert and Ollie Baxter of Accrington.
- I have to keep re-watching Memento because I can't remember how it ends.
- Whoever decided to call a metal hair attachment a 'fascinator' must have a very low boredom threshold.
More at @mlocock